Friday, January 30, 2009

2009 Here We Come!!!! Good Times!

After about an hour at Bristol's birthday party Chloe decided to join in the action. The ball pit was a huge hit!!
Playing with friends Mia and Marshall.

She really likes pretend baby bottles. She will even feed it to her play babies. It is just too cute!


Pigtail girls....Katheryn and Chloe
All the gang at Bristol's 2nd birthday party. It was so much fun! It was a "Where the Wild Things Are" theme. Carey made tails for all the kids, they wore pjs, and wore crowns.

Our little goof ball!!





Chloe likes to attack the camera....Look at all that hair! This is her "Trump" do.




Another beautiful hairdo done by our sitter Jessi. I can't believe she let her do this!














1 comment:

Tim and Terrie (tnt) said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute! I really do think my favorite is the last one. I am amazed she sat long enough to get it done.

I love her smile also.